The 10th Marine Expeditionary Force was an Expeditionary Force of the Systems Alliance Marine Corps responsible for major surface warfighting.
It was comprised of five unique and subordinate elements — a Command Element, a Ground Combat Element, an Aviation Combat Element, a Logistical Support Element, and a Rapid Deployment Force. The Expeditionary Force was commanded by a full Admiral (O-8) of the Systems Alliance Navy, who directed the formation from the Command Element.
The Ground Combat Element was formed on a full Marine Division, the 10th Marine Division (Frontier). The Rapid Deployment Force was formed on a full Marine Expeditionary Brigade, the 10th Marine Expeditionary Brigade.
- Command Element: Commanded by a Navy Admiral
- Ground Combat Element: 10th Marine Division (Frontier), commanded by a Marine General
- Aviation Combat Element: Commanded by a Navy Rear Admiral
- Logistical Support Element: Commanded by a Marine General
- Rapid Deployment Force: 10th Marine Expeditionary Brigade, commanded by a Marine General