FANDOM


Excalibur
The Excaliber Missile is a weapon of mass destruction carried by Olympia-class Dreadnoughts. They are used for devastating ground forces and leaving areas uninhabitable. Its primary blast is the equivalent to 42 kilotons of TNT. The aftermath leaves 10% of the blast area disintegrated and the remaining 90% scorched to glass. Excalibers are 20 foot long missiles constructed into three sections. The base has fins which direct the missile and the base is the primary propulsion system, having enough fuel to carry the missile 100 miles. The mid-section is hollow and houses uranium and element zero inside. This allows the blast to expand to twice its original radius. The warhead has both a navigation computer and extra explosives inside, making it deadly.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.