The Omni-Bow was a purposed omni-tool weapon before the introduction of the Omni-Blade. The concept, design, use and development was by Delen Keara, after the sudden success of the M14/486 powered exoskeleton. Delen was ordered by Alliance Corporations to design a ranged-like weapon that is built-in for the omni-tool. Initial developing started just after the success of the M14 exoskeleton. In 2185, Delen shut down the project after many injuries regarding the testing of the weapon and complaints regarding the continuation of the project. Logs were taken into custody of the United Nations to cover up the project.
- "I was just admitted into a new project and I must say, the armor was amazing when Sal used it. I mean, many adult people were unable to handle it's lightweight and use but Sal just placed it on and started to exhibit no injuries or pain. Anyway, the United States National Security Advisor just came to me for something interesting and how could I say no"
- ―Delen Keara, Project log 1#
- "I got to meet the developing staff. They seem to be very excited to start making what the United States purposes. The National Security Advisor noted on my presence at the TED conference 3 years ago. Anyway, I got to meet the staff that I'll be working with. Most look nervous, but they'll adjust. The young one looks very cute. Must be very nervous being picked to be in the most important projects of Humanity."
- ―Delen Keara, Project log 2#
- "Well, we have just started initial printing on the schematics. That young scientist was just being shy to stared at and then just automatically went to work. He is very fast. Must be pressured he'll get fired. A worker that helped with the schematics said something about an Omni-Rang but were making a bow that was used in old human history before the gun was created. But this bow is made the use of a persons Omni-Tool. Might become a weapon to be released to the public once it is finished."
- ―Delen Keara, Project log 3#
- "Well... it's been 4 weeks since I have made a log but this log will tell good news. We finished it! The Omni-Bow went just as expected. All of us are having a party and the United States National Security Advisor is coming to congratulate us on our work. About that young kid. I asked him to come to my room after the party. I want to congratulate him my own way."
- ―Delen Keara, Project log 4#