The SSV Mannerheim is an Mannerheim-class Carrier of the Systems Alliance. The SSV Mannerheim's construction started in 2138 and was completed in 2148. It was designed by a well known scientist, Urho K. Kanerva. It is named after the Finnish Field Marshall C.G.E Mannerheim.
Mannerheim feature several upgrades over the other Alliance carriers, but the bridge layout is relatively similar. The forward view port is wider to allow a greater visual field. This is particularly useful during battle situations, allowing several officers to make suggestions about how to proceed without obstructing the captain's systems. Also in the forward view port is a heads-up display. A weapons officer sits to the left side and the helmsman to the right.
At the beginning of a Mannerheim's neck is the bridge. The tactical map display table in the back of the bridge is lit in a different colors depending on the situation.
The engineering deck has several control panels. A view port overlooking the FLT drive can be found at the aft end of the chamber. The engine room can accommodate a dozen personnel at any given time. Tasks from systems diagnostics to the deployment of weapons can be carried out here.
Mannerheim is designed with a briefing room, in which the captain can meet with senior officers for briefing before difficult/complex or strategic operations. The Mannerheim' briefing room is a spacious room with a high ceiling, panelled in red tones and equipped with large florescent lighting fixtures on the ceiling. It is dominated with a large black meeting table, and lined with several chairs along the sides. Behind the captain's chair is a large flat screen monitor built into the wall.
- Admiral Nico T. Juvka -Commanding Officer (CO)
- Commander Juhan Hellin - Executive Officer (XO)
- Flight Lieutenant Maria "Ria" Juvka - Chief Helmsman
- Navigator Ile Adams - Chief Navigator
- Doctor Heini Hela - Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
- Engineer Erik Adams - Chief Engineer (CHENG)
- Staff Lieutenant Temu Lepko - Marine Detail Commander
- Gunnery Chief Tarza Wilenius - Marine Chief Munitions Officer
- Service Chief Halone - Marine
- Corporal Sale Kaskeala - Marine
- Sergeant Ruka - Marine
- Corporal Frederik Norman - Marine
- Private Erikson - Marine
- Private Norman - Marine
- 9 Bridge crew (3 Female)
- 10 CIC Officers
- 15 Command Deck Technicians (5 Female)
- 60 Marines
- 20 Engineers (5 Female)
- 1 Requisitions Officer