The SSV Pegasus is owned by Ambrose of the Citadel Special Tactics and Reconnaissance Branch, and formerly of the Systems Alliance. The Pegasus was in the attack on the Geth Dreadnought "Sovereign" in the Battle of the Citadel, and was responsible for decommissioning at the least a dozen Geth Cruisers during the battle. It has been with Ambrose since day 1.
- Captain Ambrose - Commanding Officer (Squad Member, MEU)
- Commander Richard Jones - Executive Officer
- Staff Lieutenant Robert Davis - Helmsman
- Lieutenant Saline - Communications Officer (Squad Member, MEU)
- Lieutenant Takksurn Janian - Chief Navigator (Squad Member, MEU)
- Gunnery Chief Nathan Miller - Marine Detail Commander (Squad Member, MEU)
- Engineer Chase Anderson - Power Engineer
- Engineer Haley Strauss - Propulsion Engineer
- Engineer Evy'Brennan vas Pegasus - Chief Engineer (Squad Member, MEU)
- Engineer Jolt Geth Mobile Platform - Armory Mechanic (Squad Member, MEU)
- Engineer Emily Cohen - Gunnery Operator (Squad Member, MEU)
- Service Chief Blake Townsend - Mess Sergeant (Squad Member, MEU)
- Service Chief Taylor Field - Requisitions Officer (Squad Member, MEU)
- Doctor Julia Wheeler - Chief Medical Officer
- Doctor "Seeker" - Science Officer (Squad Member, MEU)
- Corporal James Cohen - Marine
- Corporal Cody Thompson - Marine (Squad Member, MEU)
- Private First Class Draco Morison - Marine
- Chief "Dirge" - Armory Chief (Squad Member, MEU)
The only actual combat mission is at the opening of the game, in which the only selectable squad member is Ambrose.
- The Pegasus is the horse that Hercules rides in Greek mythology.